To join the MCERT and experience the benefits, organisations can join the MCERT Advisory Board or become an MCERT Member.
If you are interested in joining the MCERT Advisory Board, please contact us at email@example.com.
To become an MCERT Member please purchase MCERT Membership from the International Maritime Cyber Security Centre of Excellence shop.
MCERT Advisory Board
The MCERT Advisory Board will comprise key stakeholders from the Maritime Sector who wish to be part of the ‘early adopter’ community. Typically the MCERT Advisory Board will include members of large organisations representing:
- Shipping—Tankers, Dry Cargo and Containers;
- Oil and Gas;
- Cruise Ships.
Benefits of Joining the MCERT Advisory Board?
The price to join the MCERT Advisory Board is available on request but will guarantee the following:
- Membership of the MCERT Advisory Board for 3 years;
- Automatic membership of the preferred supplier list;
- Access to high-grade intelligence tailored to the member organisation;
- Discounted attendance for members on courses run by the Templar Cyber Academy for Maritime;
- Preferential secondment to the MCERT for staff to be upskilled and support MCERT operations.
- Early Bird (available June to 31st August 2018)*
- Price: US$2,500
- Membership until 1st September 2019 (membership renewed annually thereafter)
- Access to Reporting Portal
- Membership from 1st September 2018 (following declaration of Initial Operating Capability)
- Annual membership prices:
- Large organisations: US$7,000
- SME sized organisations: US$4,000
- Access to Maritime Cyber Alliance (if not already a member)
*The MCERT will be operating at Initial Operating Capability (IOC) from the 1st September 2018; from 1st April 2019 the MCERT will be operating at Full Operating Capability (FOC). Companies who sign up for ‘Early Bird ‘ promotion, valid until 1st September 2018, will be part of the pilot phase; after this date, all subsequent Membership purchases and renewals will be at full cost.