This interactive course will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of Business Information Risk Management so they are able to identify, assess and prioritise risks to keep information assets secure, and available to those with authorised access.
The course covers:
- Best practice Strategy and Governance;
- Identifying Business Critical and Non-critical Assets;
- Risk Appetite and Proportionate Controls;
- Risk Analysis Methodologies;
- Key industry standards to optimise business outcomes and mitigate against risks.
Business Information Risk Management is delivered by leading industry experts – experienced in the public and private sector as well as academia.
Our approach is highly practical, with real life examples, equipping delegates with tools and techniques to apply learning in the workplace immediately.
Minimum 6 delegates, maximum 12 delegates
Duration: 1 day